We are looking to hire!
- Above average wages, a competitive benefits package, and supply all safety gear required
- Excellent work environment
- Great staff
- Opportunities for training and advancement
- Staff socials and events, Senators tickets
- Great facility (Equipment parked indoors, employee parking, lunchroom, shower, personal locker space, etc.)
- Top quality equipment and machinery provided
- Opportunities for extra hours if desired
We are looking for individuals that are reliable, punctual, responsible, dedicated to quality work with strong work ethics, and willing to work hard when necessary. Candidates should have a valid Driver’s License and clean driver’s abstract as well as their own transportation to and from our office yard (Between North Gower and Manotick). Our typical day is from 7 am to 4 pm, but the hours vary depending on the daily jobs and travel.
Apply for one of the following seasonal positions opening this spring.
General labourer – Stump Grinding and Tree Installation Assistant
Looking for a hard working individual! Hourly wage $16-$18 depending on experience. Great opportunity to learn about horticulture and see if it would be career that you could enjoy.
Send Resume with references to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 613-489-1117