Although tree removal is a last resort, there are circumstances when it is necessary. We will be pleased to recommend to any options concerning your tree’s condition.
Removal includes rigging or felling as safety dictates, brush chipping, wood removal, cleanup and raking of the site. We also give the option of cutting the wood to firewood size (to 16″ lengths) to leave on site if you wish.
Common reasons for removal are as follows:
- the tree is dead or dying
- the tree is considered irreparably dangerous
- the tree is causing an obstruction or crowding other trees
- to allow for new construction
- to be replaced with a more suitable specimen