Although tree removal is a last resort, there are circumstances when it is necessary. We will be pleased to advise you with the options concerning your tree’s condition.
A removal includes rigging or felling as safety dictates, brush chipping, wood removal, cleanup and raking of the site. We will also pre-cut the firewood (to 16″ lengths) to leave on site if you wish.
Common reasons for removal are as follows:
- the tree is dead or dying
- the tree is considered irreparably dangerous
- the tree is causing an obstruction or crowding other trees
- to allow for new construction
- to be replaced with a more suitable specimen